Specialized's Riata Mountain Shoes are as comfortable as they are efficient. The stiff soles and Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds provide awesome pedaling power and support, while the synthetic-leather/mesh uppers breathe great and are built to hold up to even the most extreme conditions. You also get triple Velcro closures for a super-secure and adjustable fit, and aggressive treads for all-surface traction.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit with low collar height for ankle comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit.
- Durable synthetic leather and vented upper.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 315 grams (1/2 pair, size 39)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 37||888818174935||61117-5537||SC00168002|
|Black / 38||888818175574||61117-5538||SC00168003|
|Black / 39||888818180820||61117-5539||SC00168004|
|Black / 40||888818177257||61117-5540||SC00168005|