Specialized's Comp MTB Shoes offer a fantastic fit, top-notch pedal power and excellent durability. They feature Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds for awesome efficiency and comfort, and the BOA micro-ratcheting closure helps you find a perfect fit on the fly. There are hard-molded toes and welded side panels so the shoes will stand up to even the most extreme conditions.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Dark Grey / 43.5||00888818038855||61116-31435||SC00159009|
|Black/Dark Grey / 44||00888818041633||61116-3144||SC00159010|
|Black/Dark Grey / 45||00888818041374||61116-3145||SC00159012|
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought these shoes 4 months ago and have been impressed with them. The ratchet closure works great and makes it easy to adjust the shoe to the tightness you like. They work well with no sliping. They fit and feel great and show almost no wear with just about daily use.
My daily "S-Works" mtn bike shoe. Sized a little wider than most shoes (handy if you have bone spurs, also available in wide sizes) Found them to great for rugged 30 mile rides. Do take the time to flex the top of the tongue to soften it a bit or ride with the top buckle loose to break it in. Easy to adjust top buckle/strap and velcro on the other two straps. They can take some abuse too! Good bang for the buck. Enjoy